Wednesday, October 10, 2012

People Like Us (2012)

This movie is what gets me writing again. Every single time I think I am done writing on movies something or the other shows up. This movie is just a light version of a tough story line. I have started writing this just as I am watching the same. So far so good. The movie is about a guy who is the best at what he does but not too good with his family. The guy hates his father, due to which he even tries not to go to his father's funeral. Time decides and of course he had to. What happens when he goes there and finds out more about his father makes the story all the more sentimental and emotional. The beautiful way the story is handled just gets everyone want to know how this ends. I can't imagine it could end any other way than said in the story itself.

IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1716777/

Trailer:

No comments:

Post a Comment